Saturday, January 10, 2015

Reason's Why

Reasons Why-

I put you in power, so I do not have to take responsibility for my actions. So I do not have to own, my own. So I can be numb, not feel the pain I inflict upon myself and yourself. I put you in power to keep me safe, so I do not have to take responsibility for my opinions, my lifestyle, my imprint on life. I blame you, when things go wrong, when the scales are no longer tipped unfairly in my favor, when nature takes from me to let another live, in the sun, for one moment. And I always cast a shadow on another's day, because I fear their responsibility, that has become their power, will shine upon my true face, and show me, to be weak. I blame you, because I am a fraud, a shell, because your light shows my securities, my safety net to be unnecessary if only, I would take responsibility for my power. For my actions, thoughts, blindness, fears, desires. I blame you, so I don't have to be egregious to the eyes and opinions of the blind, the deaf and the silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment